The Makita 9031 compact belt sander is equipped with a 1-3/16’’ x 21’’ abrasive belt for sanding in hard-to-reach places and for irregular shapes. Its compact and lightweight design allows the user optimal control and comfort. It features a 5A variable speed motor that allows speed adjustment from 656 to 3280 feet/min.
- Compact and versatile for use with many materials such as wood, metal or fibreglass
- Small diameter front pulley for easy sanding in hard-to-reach places
- Adjustable front handle for better control and increased comfort
- Ball and needle bearing system designed for smooth operation and optimal tool life
- Switch lock button for continuous use
- Dust extraction port to connect to a vacuum cleaner
- Includes 10 sanding belts (2) 40G, (2) 60G, (2) 80G, (2) 100G, (2) 120G
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.