In the industry, drilling shelf pin holes has never been a problem because of the wide range of automatic equipment available. However, the story is rather different for the cabinetmaker. Thanks to a little ingenuity, several develop their homemade jig made of a wooden board, but this never lasts long.
For those looking for simple solutions, this jig designed by Kreg for shelf pins will do the job.
- Compact and easy to use, drilling in line holes is quicker, more accurate and saves you time.
- 6 Hardened steel drill guides which ensure precise and straight 90° drilling thus eliminating bit wobble.
- Light ultra-resistant polycarbonate construction with standard 32mm European stylehole spacing.
- Removable dual position adjustable fence for custom drilling at 1"(25mm) or 2"(50mm) distances from the edge
- Includes an ultra-sharp 1/4” brad-point bit with hexagon shank and depth collar (5mm bit available separately for European style).
- Handy jig extender available to connect multiple shelf pin jigs together.
- Locating pin for fast and accurate spacing reference.
- Because of the built in storage for locating pin, drill bit and depth collar, no case is necessary.
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.