The KPHJ520PRO Hybrid Pocket Hole Jig is part of the next generation of tools intended to grow the rich heritage left by the K4 & K5 family of jigs. Its intuitive VersaGripTM clamping system that secures materials from 1/2 "to 1-1/2" with just one hand. Its "D" shaped clamping handle pivots on 360° to adapt to any situation and work environments. It offers a versatile alternative for DIYers and cabinet makers who want the convenience of a portable jig without compromising the stability of a stationary workstation.
- VersaGripTM clamping system activated using the "D" handle by pushing it down with one hand
- Pre-determined quick settings for materials of 1/2", 3/4" & 1-1/2" thickness
- Equipped with the GripMaxxTM anti-slip system allowing solid hold of materials for safe use and optimal results
- Versatile hybrid construction, it can be used as a portable jig or converted into a stationary unit using the KPHA750 docking station
- 360° swivel clamping handle to adapt to all situations and work environments
- Rigid plastic design with reinforced metal spine for longer life
- Compatible with the KPHA530 micro drilling block
- Includes a 2" clamp, (1) KHPA300 drill bit, (1) stop collar with quick-set wrench, (1) 6" Roberston driver bit, 100 screws and a project plan
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.