The Kreg 720 PRO Jig is the latest innovation to achieve a high-quality pocket-hole assembly faster and easier. Its ingenious design is the result of many years of development and refinement by the leader brand in pocket-hole joinery for over 30 years. Equipped with several exclusive features and characteristics, the 720 PRO jig offers you all the precision, reliability and versatility you are looking for all your projects.
- AutomaxxTM quick-release system secures materials from 1/2" to 1-1 / 2" thick in one action
- Removable docking station for stationary horizontal and vertical configuration
- Folding extension brackets and storage compartments for the included screws, repeatable stop and jig clamp
- Comes with 160 screws and a project plan to start building your project right out of the box
- GripMaxxTM non-slip surface and clamping force adjustment knob for a solid and secure hold of materials
- Removable dust extraction system allowing dust collection on both side of the jig
- Rigid plastic design with reinforced metal spine for longer life
- Removable hardened steel drill guide with lifetime warranty
- Compatible with KPHA730 Micro Drill Guide and KPHA740 Plug Cutter Drill Guide (sold separately)
- Includes a KPHA300 graduated drill bit, a stop collar, a quick-adjust wrench and two driver bits (3"& 6")
- On-board accessory storage
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.