Useful jig to hold cabinet doors and ensure accurate positioning of the assembly height. It offers nine different height settings for positioning that can be adjusted over a range of 0 to 50 mm. It also features two magnetic shims allowing quick adjustment by increments of 2 mm (shim A), 3 mm (shim B) or 5 mm (shims A & B). A clamp not included will be required to hold the jig in place during installation. If you don't already have an mounting clamp, we recommend the Kreg KHC3.
- Provides an extra helping hand leaving your second hand free for installation
- Nine levels of height adjustment over a range of 0-50 mm
- Two magnetic wedges for quick adjustment by increments of 2, 3 or 5 mm
- Easy to use with clamps equipped with the Kreg Automaxx® system
- Maximum capacity of 25 LB (11KG)
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.