A miter gauge is generally provided as standard equipment when we buy a table saw. It is essential and even safe for crosscutting and mitering. However, a good miter gauge cannot solve all needs. For instance, long boards will force the miter gauge while wide boards will require the use of a crosscut sled.
Finding a perfect miter gauge that would likely please everyone may sound idealistic. Centurion® offers its “Deluxe” miter gauge equipped with original features and providing a precision that should meet the expectations of most of the craftsmen:
- Thanks to its refined image, this miter gauge is fitted with high quality components that form a very rigid unit ensuring accurate cuts
- The 45cm (17-3/4") long x 19mm (3/4") wide x 9.5mm (3/8") thick guide bar is equipped with a 23mm (29/32'') dia disc intended to safely hold the miter gauge on the table (removable if desired)
- Spread evenly on the bar, there are 4 adjustable pressure balls that allow a tight adjustment in the table slot
- A solid half-moon body is fixed on the bar. It has an easy to read graduation scale with 13 pre-set angle holes (+90°, +67.5°, +60°, +45°, +30°, +22.5°, 0°, -22,5°, -30°, -45°, -60°, -67.5°, -90°). Holes are high precision machined in order to allow an exact and instantaneous lock
- A rugged rubber grip allows both to manipulate the gauge and to block it firmly in place at any other angle
- Mounted on the body using two knurled bolts, the 45mm (17-3/4") long profiled aluminium fence slides laterally and is equipped with a measuring tape (Eng+Met)
- Also included a sliding flip stop facilitating repetitive and accurate cuts
- Compatible with standard 3/4’’ (19mm) miter slots
Precision and price go hand in hand!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.