- Precision hand made double sided credit card size diamond stone. Fine 600 grit (25 micron) and coarse 300 grit (50 micron). Ideal for fluted, shaped and small router bits, Carbide or HSS Turning tools, chisels, plane blades, carving tools & all general tooling.
- Versatile 3-inch half round/flat mini tapered file suitable for woodworking, gardening & domestic tooling. Fine 600 grit (25 micron) with split plastic contoured hand-grip which is pinned either side of blade. Suitable for woodturning gouge internal and external bevel edges, skews, carving tools, model engineering, router cutters, saw blades, small chisels, knives, serrated edges, metals and plastics, pruners, shears and all shaped tooling.
- 100ml lapping Fluid, suitable for use with all quality diamond abrasive products. Use instead of water to reduce the threat of rusting by 95%. Reduces possibility of clogging and improves diamond performance.
- Sharpening Made Easy DVD and Sharpening Booklet featuring hints and tips on sharpening all tools including router bits, sawblades, chisels, planes and knives etc.
- Cleaning block. Used to maintain life of stones guaranteed for five years when used with TREND DWS/LF/100
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.