Cutting small stock on a table saw calls for caution and patience because you need your two hands to control the pieces. This is particularly dangerous when one wants to cut narrow strips or thin material. Because one needs to push and support the workpiece between the blade and the fence, push block and push stick are often both required in order to avoid kick back and severe injury.
For Professionals, this might not be a big issue; but for DIYers, risky cuts mean DANGER and this is why MICROJIG has developed GRR-RIPPER which is a 3D-Pushblock® that offers control, precision, speed and safety.
- Model GR200 is the deluxe version for a more advanced use. It has a larger plate (+250% vs GR100) and an adjustable spacer for more specific operations on router table
- Designed to be used with a table saw or a router table, it is also useful with a bandsaw or a jointer
- Helps keep your hands out of the path of the tool
- Keeps the kerf open and prevents kick back
- Supports and pushes the workpiece on both side of the blade
- Provides the control needed to cut well and safe
- Allows non-stop cutting thus avoiding burn marks
- Fully adjustable, it allows to maintain parts of different widths and thicknesses
- Detailed instructions and video included
- Perhaps the safest way before buying a SawStop
Save fingers, buy GRR-RIPPER!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.