- The LU86R from Freud is a multi-purpose blade for wood that can rip up to 1" thick and crosscut up to 3-1/2’’ thickness.
- Combining a 13° hook with triple chip ground teeth and a thin kerf, this blade requires less power, allows for faster feed rate and produces accurate cuts with a good finish.
- It can be used on table saw, miter saw or radial arm saw.
- Laser cut and electronically balanced and tensioned blade body for superior flatness.
- Equipped with expansion slots for reduced heat and anti-vibration design for less noise.
- This blade has a non-stick « Silver ICE™ » chrome coating that resists corrosion and resin build-up and can withstand heat 2 times more than any other equivalent polished blade.
- Teeth are made in TiCo™ (titanium/cobalt) high density carbide tip for extended blade life.
Freud saw blades – precisely the best!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.