The Bosch GET65-6 Dual Mode Random Orbit Sander is the perfect combination of versatility and ergonomic. It features both a standard random-orbit mode and a direct-drive, eccentric-orbit turbo mode for aggressive stock removal. The turbo mode delivers 3X the removal rate of standard random-orbit action. Its tapered top handgrip with soft-grip design and auxiliary handle mounts on either side of the sander ensure outstanding control. It also features an enhanced multi-holes hook-and-loop backing pad system that is compatible with a wide variety of abrasive discs. The random-orbit action both orbits and rotates to provide a well-blended, ultra-smooth surface finish. It is built with an integral pad-dampening braking system to help prevent swirl marks. This tool has an enhanced dust-collection system for maximum efficiency when used with a vacuum ensuring a clean and safe operation.
- Dual-Mode System that allows to easily switch between both standard random-orbit mode and turbo direct-drive eccentric-orbit mode
- Turbo mode allows 3x stock removal of standard random-orbit mode for an alternative to a belt sander
- Standard random orbit mode – for normal stock removal and ultra-smooth fine finishing
- Multi-holes hook and loop flexible pad system for use a wide variety of abrasive discs
- Versatile hose compatibility including extension dust tube and the VAC024 Vacuum Hose Adapter for connection to 1-1/4’’, 1-3/8’’ and 1-1/2’’ hoses
- Integral pad-dampening system that reduces swirl marks for consistent fine finish
- Rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount
- Ergonomic slim-grip design for enhance comfort and control
- Removable pad guard prevents pad from reaching delicate surfaces in front of or alongside workpiece
- Auxiliary handle – mounts on either side of tool for greater control
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.