Kreg® 300-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs are great for making repairs to almost anything built of wood. The KPHJ310 jig provides all the versatility and reliability you expect from Kreg Tool and its new improved design makes it even easier to use. Whether you’re familiar or new to pocket-hole joinery, you will enjoy the many innovative features that provide the 300-Series jigs an unprecedented efficiency.
- Intuitive material thickness stop that allows a quick and simple setup for most common materials (1/2’’ – 3/4’’ – 1-1/2’’)
- Rubber anti-slip base surface for an increased stability and safety
- Easy-set drill bit design with etched markings that indicates the collar adjustment drilling depth
- Easy to use material gauge built into the stop collar hex wrench
- Expandable, versatile design allowing many configurations with several models, upgrades and accessories
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.