How many times have you had to deal with situations where the handle of your clamp got in the way? The Boss has experienced this situation several times and his vocabulary was rather colorful when his fingers were squeezed between the handle and the side of a cabinet.
At Bessey, they not only know how to innovate, but they can also invent. In this case, it seems that they have had a great idea by repositioning the handle of the mobile jaw around the rail.
- The new Bessey GearKlamps are simply one of a kind because they are equipped with a patented gear mechanism which separates the spindle from the rail-mounted handle
- Compact design provides greater clearance particularly into confined spaces
- 2-3/8" (60mm) throat depth makes them ideal for tight spots
- Swivelling jaw has a protective pad and moves up to ¾"(20mm)
- Twisting the ergonomic handle will provide 450 lbs (2000N) clamping force
- A quick release button is located near the handle. Just press with the thumb and slide the moveable jaw wherever you want
- Made of fiberglass-reinforced polyamide and tempered steel rail, they are both light and very sturdy
- Available in 4 lengths:
BESGK15 GEARKLAMP 6"(150mm) bar clamp
BESGK30 GEARKLAMP 12"(300mm) bar clamp
BESGK45 GEARKLAMP 18"(450mm) bar clamp
BESGK60 GEARKLAMP 24"(600mm) bar clamp
Suggestion from the Boss: Plan on buying even numbers (2 or 4...) in order to avoid any inconveniences.
A “Big” clamp for small spaces!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.