There are several ways to clamp a table or a panel edge. Most of the time, one uses bar clamps that do the job well. However, there comes a time where two hands are not enough.
This sturdy U-shaped aluminum frame from Bessey™ can make your life a lot easier.
- The clamp consists in a system of arms and pivots that engages simultaneously the top, side and bottom pads when turning the red handle
- It is so light that it can be used with one hand only
- It is easy to use on panels having 3/8″(10mm) to 2″(50mm) thickness
- With 1-3/4″(45mm) spindle travel, the swivel plate can apply up to 500 lbs of pressure, thus preventing strips from slipping
- Provided with soft plastic pressure pads that do not harm clamped surfaces.
It will help you stay on the leading « edge »!
Over 70 years of Experience
Normand relies on a team of dynamic and experienced people ready to share their knowledge and experience with customers.
One Stop Shop
Normand offers a one stop counter concept where the customer can find the answer to all his needs for woodworking, from the large specialized corporation to the small cabinetmaker.
Normand continually invests in the training and development of its staff. The acquisition of modern management and information tools as well as their status update on an ongoing basis is part of our commitment to excellence.
Steel Bar Clamps Bessey IBEAM BesseyStarts at $56.00
GearKlamp Bar Clamps Bessey GK BesseyStarts at $26.00 Starts at $29.00